Your privacy is critical to us. This policy was developed in order to show you how we gather, utilize, impart, reveal and make use of individual data.
Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilize individual data solely with the goal of satisfying those reasons indicated by us, and for other good and reasonable purposes, as the individual concerned provides their assent, or as required by law.
We will hold individual data for the length of time essential to the satisfaction of our reasons stated.
We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
Personal information requested and gather should be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and to the degree essential for those reasons, should be exact, finished and updated.
We will protect individual data with security shields against misfortune or burglary, as well as unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use or alteration.
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our luxury boudoir photography business based on these standards, with a specific end goal of guaranteeing that the privacy of individual data is secured and maintained.Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or using the Unsubscribe link in an email:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.